Mattick and Council Communism
in Miserable Times:
Critique Between Defeat and Crisis
A few accounts of the emergence of the tendency
New theory, new practice
Against and beyond the old movements
The critique of organization
From depression to fascist war
- Korsch, "Planning New Depressions"
- Living Marxism, "The Future of Unemployment"
- Mattick, "The Great Depression and the New Deal"
- Langerhans, "The Next World Crisis, the Second World War, and the World Revolution"
- Adorno, "Theses on Need"
- Living Marxism, "The Jitterbugs"
- Living Marxism, "The War is Permanent:" Part One Part Two
- Coffinet, "What Destroyed Democracy?: An Analysis of Capitalist Technology"
- Adorno, "Novissimum Organum"
- Horkheimer, "The Authoritarian State"
- Mattick, "How New is the 'New Order' of Fascism?"
- Rühle, "Which Side to Take?"
Mattick's critical theory vs. postwar society
- Mattick, "Nationalism and Socialism"
- Mattick, "The Economics of Cybernation"
- Mattick, critical introduction to the GIK's Fundamental Principles
- Mattick, Critique of Marcuse
- Mattick, "Capitalism and Ecology"
- Mattick, "The Crisis of the Mixed Economy"
- Mattick, "The Destruction of Money"
- Mattick, "Authority and Democracy in the United States"
- Mattick, "The New Capitalism and the Old Class Struggle"
- Mattick, interview with Lotta Continua
- Mattick, Marxism: Last Refuge of the Bourgeoisie?
- Marramao, "Theory of Crisis and the Problem of Constitution"
A New Institute for Social Research