Late Adorno and After and Us:
Exchange, Abstraction, Identity, and the
Objective Appearance of Society
A look at the problem and players
Adorno's mature critical theory of society
Some of Adorno's co-thinkers
Adorno's Negative Dialectics and epilegomena
New readings and inheritors
- Krahl, "The Philosophy of History and the Authoritarian State"
- Schmidt, History and Structure
- Bahr, "The Class Structure of Machinery"
- Postone, "Necessity, Labor, and Time"
- Backhaus, "Between Philosophy and Science"
- Reichelt, "Marx's Critique of Economic Categories"
- Bellofiore, "The Adventures of Vergesellschaftung"
- Arzuaga, "Socially Necessary Superfluity"
- Bonefeld, Critical Theory and the Critique of Political Economy
- Stoetzler, "Needless Necessity"
- Stoetzler, "Adorno, Non-Identity, Sexuality"
- Lotz, The Capitalist Schema
A New Institute for Social Research